|Suggested Retail Price||$8,369.00|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Total Diamond Weight||2|
Customer Reviews (7)
- oh my goshReview by Ashes
- Wowwwww this ring is flawless, I absolutely love my ring and I'm very picky. it's very unique (Posted on 3/12/2014)
- Beautiful, but fragile.Review by Eddie
- I upgraded to this ring for my wife. I got a great deal, I also got two matching bands to go on either side, that are contoured to match the center indention. She gets tons of compliments on it. She has a small finger so it had to be sized down to a 4 or 4.5. So it made some of the side stones somewhat fragile. The warranty is always a must when you buy something nice. (Posted on 12/8/2013)
- CalistaReview by Birdie Beam
- Calista means cup; fairest most beautiful I love the name of the line of this jewelry at Samuels and to me the cup stands for the verse on Psalms 23:5 my cup overflows with blessings. I added a band to each side for my 2 children. This ring has so many meanings to me I absolutely LOVE IT!! (Posted on 3/29/2013)
- Beautiful!!!Review by Birdie Beam
- I absolutely LOVE this ring. we added a band to each side and it is gorgeous!! Samuels is the best place to buy jewelry I have always been happy with the service also. (Posted on 3/29/2013)
- GORGEOUS RINGReview by Jenn
- I picked this ring out myself, after looking around at many jewelry stores and many rings. For the price, it is so beautiful!! If you want an eye-catching ring that sparkles with a decent size center stone, buy this ring! It looks beautiful with 2 bands, one on each side. I also get many complements and people are always ask to see my ring. :) (Posted on 2/28/2013)
- Love this ring!Review by Stacey
- Beautiful Ring, I get compliments on this ring daily.... I love it. (Posted on 1/30/2013)
- Beautiful, but fragile.Review by JoAnn Dennie
- This is my engagement ring! I get tons of compliments on it and I absolutely love it. I've had the ring for about three years and one thing I've come across is that it often needs to be repaired because the diamonds are all prong set and they are extremely fragile....definitely buy the repair/warranty because you'll most likely need it. They fix it and get it back to you rather fast - but be sure that you are gentle with it & you'll get TONS of compliments! Love it. (Posted on 12/26/2012)
30-day Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund within 30 days from the original date of purchase. Merchandise that has been special ordered, customized or custom made including class rings and engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged. Any certificates or special documentation must accompany any return or a restocking fee may apply.
Watches must be in original condition (unaltered and unworn). All packaging, instructions and warranty documents must accompany any return or a restocking fee may apply.
Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made at the time of purchase. Refunds for items originally purchased with a check or cash in excess of $100 will be made by a check issued from our corporate office within 21 days of the return. Items charged will be credited to the same account to which the purchase was charged. Online refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made at the time of purchase. Items charged to credit or debit card will be credited to the same account to which the purchase was charged. Be advised that credit companies may take up to 4-6 weeks to process a charge back.
All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
90-day Exchange Policy
You are also protected by our 90-day exchange policy. Within 90 days of original purchase date you may exchange your purchase for another item. Merchandise that has been special ordered, customized or custom made including class rings and engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged. Any certificates or special documentation must accompany any exchange or a restocking fee may apply.
Watches must be in original condition (unaltered and unworn). All packaging, instructions and warranty documents must accompany any exchange or a restocking fee may apply.
All exchanges must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.